Train Wreck Below

Thursday, January 25, 2007

I'm not making sense today

I think we understand that beauty lies and distorts. I think that's what we like about it. We love anything that can sweep us away from logic and reality and turn us into idealistic idiots for awhile. And idiotic idealism is so underrated.

EDIT: And by idiotic idealism, I mean, for example, little kids who want to grow up to be ballerinas or dolphins. Thanks for pointing that out, Harry. But you and your girlfriend are beautiful!! And I'm really more of a Teddy Roosevelt kinda gal myself.

3 Comments:

At 9:35 AM, Blogger VVM said...

If you can ever get your hands on it there's a great essay about art called "The White Bird"

 
At 4:42 PM, Blogger Harris Wolf said...

are you saying our president is beautiful?

cuz I *totally* agree!

 
At 5:12 PM, Blogger Sophie said...

How did you know???

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Page Content